Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

NKOTB in Birmingham 2014

How fast these last few years have gone by! When I first started this blog several years ago I was thinking of sharing mostly videos and media  of the New Kids on the Block from approximately 1988 to 1994.  Now they have been reunited for nearly 14 years, so some of their early reunion content is now considered a "flashback". I admit I kind of forgot about this blog until recently, but I'm feeling nostalgic and ready to take a trip down memory lane!

I came across this video last night. I never got to see them preform these songs live - so thank goodness for YouTube!  Here are the New Kids On The Block performing a medley of the songs "I'll Be There", "Back For Good", "Careless Whisper", "Faith" and "Kiss" in Birmingham 2014. I would love to see them perform some different songs like these on their next tour in 2022.  Surprise us guys!

 

 Thanks to Lisa Vine on YouTube for the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment